In recent times, millions of people strive to keep their resolutions to lose weight, eat right and obtain a healthy body. Most of them hit the gyms in an effort to achieve their goals. However, without having a knowledge on how to use the equipment properly, which exercises to perform and how often to repeat them, etc. these individuals become frustrated and quit.
According to certain studies and research, it is found that around 70% of gym goers drop their memberships or stop going after 7/8 months of signing it and also some give up within just three months. The reason is that people usually know that exercise is good in general but most of them lack the knowledge to create and do not follow proper fitness routines catering to their unique abilities and goals.
This is where personal gym trainers play a significant role. Whether you want to get an individualized program to support your weight loss goals, get in shape and feel that you would benefit from the additional instruction or accountability, a personal trainer in a gym can be a great resource.
What Does a Personal Trainer Do?
Personal trainers work with you one-on-one in order to design an engaging exercise regimen. This can help you with form, make sure you are working all your muscle groups safely, and much more. The accountability of meeting your personal gym trainer for a set appointment can make you stay on track and meet your fitness goals.
Also, they can be excellent resources for beginners who require help getting started and for seasoned clients to help them push further to perform heavy or advanced workouts.
Benefits of Hiring a Personal Gym Trainer
A good personal trainer will deliver safe, effective, and interesting workouts in a sequential order from basic to advanced to all fitness-training clients. A qualified personal trainer in a gym creates customized fitness programs for each individual in order to help them improve their cardiovascular strength and endurance, muscle strength, balance, flexibility, and coordination.
Some of the other Benefits of hiring a personal gym trainer include:
- Accountability: One of the biggest challenges is to adopt a healthier lifestyle and make it a habit. With personal trainers, individuals are committed to meet regularly, so they have more accountability than just simply relying on their willpower to hit the gym. This one-on-one motivation will be a defining factor in whether a person sticks to a plan or not.
- Variety: Most of the certified, and competent personal gym trainers have an extensive understanding of the body and how exercises have to be combined in different programs to attain the maximum benefits. They can provide their clients with endless options and configurations so they don’t get frustrated or end up doing the same things over and over. Variety of workouts can also help clients break through fitness plateaus.
- Fewer Injuries: Exercise is highly beneficial for any individual, but not if you do hurt yourself or do things incorrectly or exacerbate existing injuries. Approaching a qualified personal gym trainer will assess his or her clients’ pre-existing injuries and other related issues such as chronic pain and weak body areas, and then design modified exercise programs to help each individual get in shape safely with most effective ways to perform exercises.
- Individualization: Every individual’s body is different, and each has unique needs, motivations, goals, and experience. Certified personal gym trainers conduct assessments of their clients’ pre-existing knowledge, along with their conditions, backgrounds, and goals to determine where the individual currently stands and what they are capable of doing. This helps them to design a flexible workout plan for them so that they can progress in a healthy, and safe way making adjustments as needed.
- Greater Results in Less Time: For many people, hiring a personal gym trainer is like getting on a “fast track” to fitness. Professional trainers in a gym leverage their knowledge to teach clients on how to maximize their efforts, achieve the greatest results in a minimal time. They also make the clients understand muscular functions besides how to apply that to training.
- Breeding Positivity: Hiring a personal gym trainer allows you to see yourself from someone else’s point of view. Even if you do not see the subtle changes happening to your body, your trainer does. They keep monitoring your progress, tweak your workout routine so you achieve your desired results. And if you don’t seem to make any progress, they design a fitness program that works well for you.
- Maximizing Your Potential: When you work out alone, you might not push yourself as hard as you should. A personal gym trainer will encourage you to work harder, even if you think to give up when you can’t take another step. They will always be your motivational speaker and safety net. A qualified personal trainer knows exactly how hard you ought to work to produce the best results. They also know when you should slow down and focus on quality over quantity.
To conclude, hiring a personal trainer can be an important investment in your health. It will be a good idea if you could hire one from Skale Fitness. This Gym in Chennai has the best personal gym trainers to provide motivation with a permanent commitment to help achieve your fitness goals besides making you lead a healthier lifestyle.